Are you looking for the latest installers and updates for SketchBook for Desktop? As a SketchBook user, if you have a Pro subscription, you are entitled to updates. Tap this link to download the latest version of SketchBook. Check out the video below for step-by-step instructions for updating your app.
If you are on a mobile device, Apple or Android will notify you of updates. If you purchase a subscription, you get SketchBook also on your iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices. All you need to do is visit these stores, download the app, and use the username and password created when you purchased your subscription. This will load the Pro subscription toolset onto these devices.
Searching for updates with auto-notification
When you launch SketchBook, the app will periodically look to see if there’s an update.
In both cases, if an update exists, a message appears letting you know.
Manually checking for updates
You can manually check for updates by selecting Help > Check For Updates. A dialog opens and does a search.
If an update exists, a message appears letting you know. Tap Download to get to the SketchBook download page. Select the version that’s right for you. System requirements are listed, so you can confirm that the update can run on your machine.
Where to find installers and how to install them
- If you receive an update notification in the app, click the link to go to the update page on the website (see image below). The installer will start to automatically download. Just re-install on top of the last installed version of SketchBook.
- Launch SketchBook.
- Do any of the following:
- In the screen that appears, along the top of it, tap Subscription, then the arrow next to the price to choose either a monthly or yearly subscription. Create a username and password for your Autodesk account. These will be what you use to log in and load your Pro subscription tools.
- If you already have a subscription, in the screen that appears, along the top of it, tap Log In, enter the username and password used to purchase a subscription (this is your Autodesk account info). The Pro subscription tools will be loaded into your version of SketchBook.
- If you already have a subscription and have closed the screen, in the menu bar, select My Account > Log In. Enter the username and password used to purchase a subscription (this is your Autodesk account info). The Pro subscription tools will be loaded into your version of SketchBook.
- If you don’t know if you’ll want to a subscription, close the screen, and in the bottom right corner, tap Free Trial. Follow the onscreen instructions and try SketchBook with all the Pro subscription features for 7 days.
- If you don’t want to a subscription, close the screen. You will be using the free version, which has a limited toolset.