Part 1: Getting your Serial Number
1. Launch SketchBook Pro.
2. Select the following to open the About SketchBook dialog:
• (MAC) SketchBook > About SketchBook Pro
• (WIN) Help > About SketchBook Pro
3. Do one of these (depending on which applies):
• Tap Product Information to get your serial number.
• Find the serial number in your About SketchBook Pro window.
Part 2: Getting your Serial Number and Product Key
1. Go to https://manage.autodesk.com/ and sign in with your account credentials. These are the email and password you used for your initial purchase.
2. At the top of the page, tap MANAGEMENT.
3. In the All Products and Services section, tap SketchBook Pro to expand the drop-down and locate your serial number and product key.
Remember, with a subscription, you can run SketchBook on ALL your desktop and mobile devices.