Mac – Uninstalling SketchBook version 7
You purchased the Mac SketchBook desktop app from the Mac App Store
1. In your Dock, tap the Launchpad icon.
2. Tap-hold the SketchBook app icon until all the icons begin to jiggle, then tap the app’s delete button .
You purchased the Mac SketchBook desktop app from www.sketchbook.com
Do the following to find your SketchBook folder and uninstall it:
1. In a Finder window, along the left side, tap Applications.
2. Find the Autodesk folder.
3. Inside the folder, select the SketchBook folder.
4. Drag the SketchBook folder in the Trash or right-click and select Move to Trash.
Windows – Uninstalling SketchBook version 7
To uninstall the SketchBook desktop version 7 app:
1. Tap the Start button, type
control panel in the search area, then tap Control Panel.
2. Tap the arrow next to View by and select Large icons from the list.
3. Scroll through the list, then tap Programs and Features.
4. Tap or click on Autodesk SketchBook, and then tap or click Uninstall.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen.