Are you having an issue with SketchBook on iPhone or iPad? Your bug report could help us find and fix the issue. Here are instructions for finding and sending your bug report. There are a few steps to this:
If you are looking for how to locate and submit a crash report for iOS, see How to submit an Android crash report to SketchBook.
Syncing up with iTunes
You need to sync your device to iTunes to transfer your crash logs. To do this, plug in your device to a computer and launch iTunes to complete the sync.
Accessing your Crash Log
The platform you’re using determines how to access your crash logs.
- On your iPad or iPhone, select Settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data.
- Look for the files named SketchBookPro3 with today’s date and open it.
- Tap-hold to bring up a menu.
- Drag the handles to select all the content in this file.
- Tap Copy.
- Exit Settings, open an email app, create an email, then tap-hold in the body of the email and select Paste.
- Send the email to email@example.com.
- Open any Explorer window, such as your Documents folder.
- Enter %appdata% and press Enter.
- Navigate to Roaming > Apple Computer > Logs. In this folder will be your crash logs.
- Look for files with the same time and date, then copy them to your Desktop.
- Attach the file(s) to your email and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.