Are you having an issue with SketchBook on Android? Your bug report could help us find and fix the issue. Here are instructions for finding and sending your bug report. There are a few steps to this:
If you are looking for how to locate and submit a crash report for iOS, see How to submit an iPhone/iPad crash log to SketchBook.
Enabling your Developer Options
- In the Settings app, scroll to the bottom and tap About Phone, About Device, or About tablet (depending on your device).
- Scroll down to the bottom, tap Software Information, then tap Build Number 5 times.
- You will see the message congratulating you for now being a developer.
- Tap < to go back.
- In the main list along the left, scroll down and tap Developer options.
- Turn USB debugging on.
Accessing the Bug Report
- In the Settings app, scroll to the bottom, and tap Developer options.
- Tap Take Bug Report, Submit bug report, or Make bug report, select Full report, and tap Report.
Submitting the Bug Report
The bug report could be quite large, like MBs large, so when sending it, we recommend you do when you’ve got WiFi.
- Look at your device Notifications. There should be a bug report message. Tap the notification.
- A message appears. Tap OK. This opens options for sharing the file.
- Select a sharing option (like Gmail) and follow any onscreen instructions. Send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your name.