As part of your Autodesk SketchBook subscription, you can run SketchBook on all supported devices, at no additional cost. The features and functionality you see are determined by the version you have (free or paid subscription) and platform (iOS, Android, Windows 10, Windows, or Mac).
This article covers the follow topics:
- The different versions of SketchBook
- How to purchase a subscription and get Pro tools
- How to load the subscription version on all devices
- How to renew my subscription
- Related Topics
If you want to view your receipt, reset your password, renew or cancel your subscription, check out Account Settings.
The different versions of SketchBook
There are two version of SketchBook:
- Free – This version of SketchBook comes with the essential toolset of standard brushes (plus two Copic® markers), simple layer editing, a blending brush, and rulers to bring your drawings to the next level.
- Subscription (paid) – This is the full featured version of SketchBook:
- You can run it on all your machines (Windows/Mac – as long as they meet the system requirements) and devices (iOS/Android).
- It is the ideal creative companion for any digital artist and includes the Perspective guides, FlipBook, Symmetry tools, full Copic® Color Library, customizable brushes, unlimited layers, Steady Stroke, Magic wand selection tool, and more.
- There are two subscription terms to choose from: monthly and yearly. For the latest prices, go to www.sketchbook.com and scroll to the bottom of the page.
How to purchase a subscription
Choose one of the two options:
Check out the trial first
If you have checked out the trial and now want to purchase a subscription, here’s what you do:
1. In the SketchBook menu bar, select My Account > SketchBook Subscription.
2. In the new window, select from a monthly or yearly subscription.
3. Fill in the required information and follow the instructions.
Once you have finished with your purchase, click here if you have questions for what to do once you’ve purchased your subscription.
Purchase a subscription
1. Go to www.sketchbook.com and click the Download Free button. The installer will automatically download onto your desktop.
2. Click the downloaded installer and run it. Follow the instructions.
3. Once installed, tap the SketchBook icon on your desktop to launch SketchBook.
4. To purchase a subscription, at this point you have a few options:
• In the banner that appears, tap Subscription, then select from a monthly or yearly subscription.
• If you’ve closed the banner, tap the Go Pro button.
• In the SketchBook menu bar, select My Account > SketchBook Subscription. In the new window, select from a monthly or yearly subscription.
5. Fill in your details to create your Autodesk account, tap Log In, and follow the instructions.
How to load the subscription version on all devices
Click here for instructions on how to load the Pro toolset and run SketchBook on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- How to change your credit card information
- I purchased subscription, now what?
- How to get my invoice (receipt) for SketchBook subscription
- Where to find the latest SketchBook for Desktop installers/updates
- Must I be online to use the Pro toolset once I’ve sign up?
- Trial version
- How to renew your subscription