Are you a student? Are you looking for an educational version of SketchBook? We have you covered. SketchBook is free for students and educators for three years. You can get it on all SketchBook supported platforms. Either follow the steps below or click here to get started.
Creating an Autodesk Education account
- Start by creating an Autodesk Education account.
- Tap the CREATE ACCOUNT link, then create an account using a valid school email.
- Look for an email from Autodesk. Tap the VERIFY EMAIL button to verify your educational email account before continuing.
Downloading and installing SketchBook for Enterprise
- Once you’ve created your Autodesk Education account, click here to download and install SketchBook for Enterprise.
- Select SIGN IN, use the email and password created above, and fill in the necessary information. The Account set dialog appears, indicating your account is updated.
- Tap Continue.
- Select the type of license, version of SketchBook you want, operating system, and language. Once completed, your serial number and product key are displayed.
IMPORTANT Take a picture of this page and also write down your serial number and product key. You will need these and have a difficult time without them.
- Tap INSTALL NOW to start downloading.
- Tap the installed file (at the bottom of your browser or in your Downloads) and follow the instructions.
- Once the software is installed, a licensing agreement appears. Accept it to continue.
This launches SketchBook. Along the top it displays SketchBook for Enterprise in the toolbar. If you close SketchBook or it closes, you will need your serial number to enter back into this mode.
Entering a serial number
If you have closed SketchBook or it closed, when you reopen it, the following dialog will appear.
- Tap Enter a Serial Number (unless you’re an admin at an educational institution setting up multiple licenses).
- At this point, you will either be prompted to enter your serial number and product key or SketchBook will just open.