Your card will no longer be charged for subscription fees. If you have additional questions, see the SketchBook for Free! FAQ.
Downloading SketchBook for Desktop (Win/Mac)
1. To download SketchBook for all devices and platforms go to any of the following:
Now that you’re signed in, tap My Account, select Account Settings, then tap the Downloads tab.
All the downloads for available platforms are listed here.
2. Log into the app with your Autodesk account username and password.
There are two ways to do this:
- Use the Startup screen and tap Sign In.
- Close the Startup screen and in the menu bar, select My Account > Log In.
Downloading SketchBook for Mobile (iOS/Android/Windows 8.1)
Download the app from any store, then sign into the app.
1. Go to www.sketchbook.com/mobile and download the mobile versions of the app from App Store, Google Play Store or Windows Store.
2. Install the app.
3. Sign in using your Autodesk account username and password. If you don’t have one, tap Create Account to create one.
If you run into login issues, click here for troubleshooting information.
Downloading SketchBook for Windows 10
For Windows 10, we’ve provided a video that takes you through logging into SketchBook.
For the basics in SketchBook, see Basic UI elements.