Are you having problems with login? If so, there may be a few reasons why:
You may have logged in with the wrong username and password
Ensure you log in with the same credentials (username and password) used when creating your Autodesk account.
1. Launch SketchBook, then tap Sign In.
2. Enter the email address used to create your account in the Email field that appears and tap Next.
3. Enter your password, then tap Sign In.
Here are more common issues and solutions to help you sign up or log in:
- Cookies – You are having problems entering your username and password. The fields keep clearing. Your browser’s cookie settings could be preventing you from entering your credentials properly. Change your cookie settings to ‘Allow all‘ or ‘Allow from websites I visit‘ and see if this helps. We also recommend that you clear the browser’s cache files to prevent any possible interference.
- Firewall or Proxy Setting – You could be behind a firewall or proxy setting, which is preventing the software from properly recognizing your account. Try reducing the firewall settings or connect with an alternate network.
If you still cannot log in, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org