This menu is only available in SketchBook for Desktop; however, many of the options within it can be found in your Account Settings off sketchbook.com.
The My Accounts menu in SketchBook for Desktop
In the menu bar of SketchBook, you will find the My Account menu, containing options for signing up, logging into your subscription and loading your Pro tools, managing your account, accessing the help, subscription, quick tour, and news options. However, if you are looking for subscription account information, check out your Account Settings.
In the toolbar, tap My Account and make a selection:
- Manage Account Online – get the latest software builds, manage your account, get subscription details, and access the knowledge base.
- SketchBook Subscription – access your account information by tapping and logging into your account. From here, you can see the plan you’re on and your profile information. If you want to buy the app, you can do it from here.
- Quick Tour – access learning materials, such as tips and tricks, how-to videos, and step-by-step tutorials.
- News – this option is only active when there is something newsworthy, such as the announcement about a challenge or to let you know of an update.
- Sign Up – if you don’t have a subscription, yet, select this and follow the instructions to set up your subscription. Click here for a tutorial to help you set everything up.
- Sign In/Sign Out/Log In/Log Out – if your trial has expired, sign in to access the free toolset. If you have a Pro subscription, sign in to access those tools. Ensure you use the same username and password you used when purchasing your subscription.If you’re having issues logging in, see Login issues and Subscription: I am having problems with Sign up/Login or seeing my entitlement properly… what can I do?
- Restore Subscription – this option only appears for Mac App Store users. If you have a Pro subscription, but aren’t seeing the Pro tools, select this option to restore your purchase. See How to restore Pro Tools (in-app purchases) in SketchBook.