Use to import images from your Photos to a layer in the Layer Editor. This is one of the most useful tools in Autodesk SketchBook Motion. You’ll probably find yourself using it for almost every scene.
We recommend you import an image with a transparent background for the best results. Here is where it gets pretty cool – Autodesk SketchBook Motion can look at your image and clear away solid background areas to make them transparent for you! If you want this, select the option.
- To move an imported image, tap-drag with one finger.
- To scale an imported image, tap-drag with two fingers and either expand your fingers or pinch the screen.
- To rotate an imported image, tap-drag with two fingers and pivot.
- To reset the image to its original state, double-tap the screen.
- In the toolbar, select , then .
- Select an image for your Photos.
- The app will ask if you would like a solid background to be cleared. We recommend this. Tap Yes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for placing, scaling, and rotating the imported image.
- When finished, tap Place.