SketchBook is now free. To use it, you need to log in with your Autodesk account. Here are instructions for logging into SketchBook:
Logging into SketchBook for Desktop
When you launch the app, a screen appears. If you have an Autodesk account, tap Sign In. If you don’t, tap Create Account. If you’re not ready to create a free Autodesk account, check out the 7-day trial.
If you’ve closed the launch screen, in the menu bar, tap My Account and select Log In. Use the same username and password used when creating your Autodesk account.
If you’re having issues logging in, see Login issues.
To log out of SketchBook, in the toolbar, tap My Account and select Sign Out.
Logging into SketchBook for Mobile
To log in and get the most out of SketchBook, tap , then Log in, and follow the instructions. When you look in your Tools menu:
- iOS 9 users will have 9 tools
- iOS 10 iPhone users will have 10 tools
- Android and iOS 10 iPad users will see more tools in the toolbar
Logging into SketchBook for Windows 10
When you launch SketchBook and log in, you will have access to all the tools.
2. Enter the email or username you used when you created your Autodesk account and tap NEXT.
3. Enter the password you created when you created your Autodesk account and tap SIGN IN.
4. If the next screen says, “Login Successful!“, you know the process was a success.
What happens if the login wasn’t successful?
Don’t give up. Here’s what you can do: