Now that you’ve made one or more sets of brushes, we recommend you save them. Once you export brush sets, they can be shared with people working on different platforms or even sell them. If you haven’t created your own brush icons, before exporting, you might want to make your own icons. Take a look at How to import brush icons.
Exporting brush sets with SketchBook from Desktop (Pro)
We recommend backing up your brush sets. Use Export Brush Set for this. Do you want to share a set you’ve created? If so, this is the way to do it.
Keep in mind, these brushes can only be imported into the subscription version of SketchBook.
1. In the Brush Library, tap the brush set you want to backup or share.
2. Tap-hold and select Export Brush Set.
3. Navigate to where you want the set saved and tap Save.
Exporting brush sets with SketchBook from Mobile
Exporting brush sets with SketchBook from Windows 10
- To export a brush set, in the Brush Palette, select to open the Brush Library.
- Tap and select .
- Find a location for the brush set.
- Tap Save. The brush set will be saved as a