For things on a layer you’d like more of, use Duplicate to duplicate layers, creating a copy of the content and add it to new layers. If you’ve created a stuffed animal and need a shelf filled with them, this is your tool. You can even use it in combination with Merge.
Duplicating a layer in SketchBook for Desktop
- select the layer and tap-hold and flick .
- for Pro subscribers, besides using the layer marking menu, you can also tap and select Duplicate.
Duplicating a layer in SketchBook for Mobile
1. In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
2. Double-tap the layer you want to duplicate to access the Layer menu.
3. Then, tap . A duplicated layer is created and becomes the active layer.
Duplicating a layer in SketchBook for Windows 10
Duplicating a layer can come in real handy when creating a reflection or even a shadow, with the help of a few extra tools.
Select a layer, tap-hold , then swipe and select . A duplicated layer is created above the current one. It becomes the active layer.