If you just updated to a new mobile version of SketchBook and previously created custom color swatches, they are gone. There is a workaround, but it can take a bit of time, depending on the number of custom colors you had.
What can I do for now?
- Find a drawing/painting that contains most or hopefully all your custom colors.
- Open it in SketchBook Mobile.
- Open the Color Editor.
- Use the Color Picker to select a color.
- Drag the color from the top of the Color Editor to the bottom. If the Swatches panel isn’t visible, doing this will change that.
- Repeat this for each color you want to add.
What can I do before the next update?
Until this issue is fixed, here is a way to save your custom colors.
- Create a new canvas.
- Use each custom color on a separate part of the canvas (think of a palette)
- Save the file.
Now, the next time there is an update, you have a file with all your custom colors and can quickly repeat the instructions in What can I do for now?