If you are trying to purchase a SketchBook subscription, but do not have a credit card, try this method on your Android device.
1. Download SketchBook for your Android device.
2. Launch the app and select > Store. There will be two sections:
- the top for making an in-app purchase of the Pro Tools
- the bottom for subscription
Click START FREE TRIAL. From here, you will either need to create an SketchBook account or log in.
3. Select an option. There are two options to choose from:
- 7 day trial (with the option to purchase a monthly subscription)
- yearly subscription
The cost is $4.99 USD/month or $29.99 USD/year. Google Play converts the price into your local currency, based on their guidelines for the currency exchange.
4. From here you have a couple options:
- Buy a Google Play Gift Card – you can redeem it when purchasing a subscription. If you don’t have enough money in your Google Play account, click CONTINUE for other payment options.
- For debit, PayPal, or to redeem a coupon, click CONTINUE.
5. Once you’v purchased your subscription, you can run SketchBook on:
Windows10 (Blue Bar)
6. Log in using your email address.