Use crop to change the dimensions of a selection or your canvas.
Cropping in SketchBook for Desktop
You can reduce the size/dimensions of a selection or your overall canvas. See the section below that fits your needs.
Cropping an area
- In the toolbar, tap Crop.
- Tap-drag and select an area to be cropped.
- Use the Cropping tools to precisely increase or decrease the selected region and cancel or commit to the action. Anything outside the selection is deleted.
- To increase or decrease the cropped area, change the Crop Width or Crop Height in the Crop toolbar. If you want to lock the width/height ratio, tap , then change one of the values.
- To cancel the cropping of the selection, tap .
- To go forward with the cropping of the selected area, tap .
Cropping the canvas
Use this option to change the size of your canvas.
- In the menu bar, select Image > Canvas Size. In the Canvas Size window, set size of the canvas, using inches, cm, or mm.
- Tap the Anchor interface to specify how to crop the canvas.
- When finished, tap OK.