Need to contact support? Have a question? Looking for online resources? Want to join the SketchBook forum? Autodesk SketchBook has an assortment of support options tailored to your specific needs.
Want to reach us?
Here are two ways to reach us:
- SketchBook Forum: Do you have a question? Are you looking to have an online discussion with other SketchBook users? Do you want to get some advice on how to use SketchBook or get some best practices? If so, check out the new SketchBook Forum. Our support team monitors the forum to ensure your questions are answered and your issues resolved.
- Submit a request: Do you want to provide feedback, ask a question, let us know what you think of SketchBook, report a bug, or make a suggestion? You will need to log in with your Autodesk Account username and password (these are the credentials used when you purchased a subscription).
- Contacting Autodesk: Do you have business questions? If so, you can contact Autodesk at www.autodesk.com/company/contact-us.
If you are curious about the product, want to learn more about SketchBook, or get some inspiration, here are some resources:
- SketchBook Support – search here for online help
- SketchBook Tutorials
- SketchBook Blog – search here for inspiration