1. Confirm that you have a SketchBook subscription in your iTunes Account.
2. Using iTunes on your desktop machine, download Autodesk SketchBook from the Mac App Store.
3. Tap the Purchased tab in the toolbar above, then the INSTALL button for Autodesk SketchBook.
4. Once SketchBook is installed, you should be able to login using your email and SketchBook from a mobile device by tapping Log in on the page that appears.
5. Swipe up to log in and enter the email and password used to purchase your subscription. The Hello screen should show your SketchBook Subscription as Monthly or Yearly (depending on the subscription term you selected).
Some other solutions
Here are a few things you can also try to restore your Mac App Store purchase:
- Buy a SketchBook subscription again, if possible.
- Ensure you’re running the latest version of the app. Check in the Updates section in Mac App Store.
- Log out, restart your computer, and log back into SketchBook with the same credentials used when making your purchase.
- If you do not see your Pro tools unlocked, in the desktop version of SketchBook, do the following to restore your purchase:
My Accounts > Restore subscription
- If you run into login issues, click here for troubleshooting information.
- You may need to contact Apple, if the subscription doesn’t start up when you launch SketchBook.
Check out this video: