Autodesk no longer sells Autodesk SketchBook Pro. For mobile users who don’t use SketchBook on other platforms, you can purchase the Pro Tools pack in-app. No matter which platform you have, there is a free mode of SketchBook, with a limited toolset. You can try the full version by using the trial and see what you think.
If you downloaded SketchBook Pro or the mobile version and it is no longer listed on the App stores, check out Finding older versions of Autodesk SketchBook.
SketchBook subscription gives you the best version of SketchBook on all your machines and devices, at one price.
- Whenever there is a fix or update, you get it right away.
- Whenever there’s a new free brush pack on the blog, only subscribers can install them.
- With the addition of SketchBook Motion, if you have one of the newer iPads, you get the Pro version.
- If you already own prior app versions, you can run them side-by-side with the subscription version.
- A subscription (monthly or yearly) gets you SketchBook on any device or machine, using one login. This means SketchBook on Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android.
- As long as your subscription is active, you get the most up-to-date version on all platforms. Sign in for the latest Pro features.
- For owners of SketchBook Pro, check www.sketchbook.com for deals on subscription.
- For a yearly subscription purchased through Autodesk within the last 30 days, we will gladly offer refunds for purchase. We do not refund monthly subscribers. You can cancel your auto-renewal at any time and the subscription will run out a the end of the month.
- All App Store refund requests must be made through the App Store where you made the purchase, e.g. Google Play Store or Apple App Stores.
Get a subscription
Sign up or purchase a subscription at:
Do the following:
- Download the subscription installer from the website: https://www.sketchbook.com/desktop
- Click the Download Free button.
- Click here for more information on how to download and log into the app after you’ve purchased your subscription.
How do I use the app once I bought a subscription
Click here for instructions on how to run the app on desktop, iOS, and Android.