In this tutorial, Paper Wings co-host Lora Innes demonstrates how to draw clothes believably with SketchBook Pro:
- Drawing techniques for representing fabric of various age, weight and texture.
- How to avoid putting in too many folds and when it’s appropriate to add more.
- How to avoid unintentionally “soupy” or “lumpy” clothes.
- How to age and distress the clothes your characters wear.
- How light and shadow varies between different fabric types.
- How to enhance your character designs by giving your characters a fashion sense all of their own.