Did you know that if you’re a student or educator, you can download and use all of the different versions of SketchBook (Mac, PC, iOS, Android, Windows 10) free of charge for 3 years? Here’s how:
- Visit the Autodesk Education portal.
- Sign up for a free account with your school email.
- Verify your email address.
- Return to the Autodesk Education portal. If you’re signed in, the Get Access button should now be orange. Click it to activate your education license and receive your SketchBook download.
- Log into SketchBook with your education account. Log out, then log back in to fully activate your SketchBook subscription. Happy drawing!
Download Them All
Once your account is fully activated, you can then head to sketchbook.com and download any of the versions you need, on as many devices as you’d like. If you’ve already downloaded versions from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, all you need to do is sign in with your Autodesk Education account. Just like regular subscribers, you’ll be able to sign in to any version of SketchBook and create beautiful art wherever you are. Take advantage of all the latest features like Predictive Stroke to help you draw more clean shapes, Radial Symmetry which lets you draw one line and have it recreated up to 16 times, and Scan Sketch to help you move from a paper-based workflow to an entirely digital life.
Are You a School Administrator?
If you’re an art teacher or an IT person for your school or an administrator who wants to get lots of students at your school ideating digitally with SketchBook, we have a special solution for you. We have an Enterprise version of SketchBook that allows you to manage multiple licenses for a whole class or even an entire school. Check out this article and contact us if you need any additional help getting set up.